Eskimi is a digital media company with global reach, combining programmatic, big data, research and digital media into a powerful platform, used by advertising agencies and direct brand clients with 1.5 B+ people reached worldwide. Our HQ is in Vilnius, Lithuania and we operate in 6 countries around the world, serving 45+ markets. Check out this short video for more info on our services.
Eskimi SSP Team is looking for a french speaking SSP Operations Specialist to grow SSP business area by handling and automatizing Publishers’ onboarding and support tasks, reviewing and optimizing performance, grooming partnership relations.
What You'll do:
Onboard and support Publishers:
- Discuss technical implementation with the Publishers, create and implement SSP codes, provide technical consultations and assistance during the implementation process, testing and post-launch.
- Establish and groom partnership relations with the Publishers: knowing the key people at Publisher’s side, arranging meetings with the internal stakeholders, ensuring the smooth processes and cooperation between related Eskimi Teams.
- Do daily traffic and metrics checks, and communicate with Publishers and internal Teams.
Collaborate with AdOps and Sales Teams:
- Manage traffic volumes, provide insights about the placements, performance, metrics, and recommended improvements from the campaign side.
- Advise Sales Team about the best offer for their clients from the SSP side: Publishers, banners, placements, CPM, metrics to expect and other.
- Test on-site: banner appearance and quality, feedback, and support for Publishers.
Test new functionalities and media:
- Test new media types and introduce them for the Publishers together with the implementation procedure and assistance. Monitor and measure new media performance and provide the feedback/insights for AdOps and Sales Teams.
- Actively participate in new SSP functionality testing (technical tests), provide insights and recommendations.
What will help you do it:
- 2+ years of experience in SSP Operations Management, working with GAM platform are the critical for this role
- Fluency in English and French
- Understanding how SSP/GAM codes work and how to run a troubleshooting would be a big advantage
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, self-organize and multitask, adjust priorities
- Sharing Eskimi values - growth, high sense of ownership, initiative and drive.
What's in it for you:
- A global exciting and diverse role with plenty of challenges to tackle.
- Opportunity to build experience and contribute to the global digital media advertising industry.
- Opportunity to build experience working with a variety of clients and geographies you won’t find anywhere else!
- Many opportunities to create and innovate by launching new solutions together with other Teams.
Want to be a part of a fast-growing digital media solutions company and work with products that change the landscape of mobile marketing around the globe? Join our global team and grow together! With us - not even a sky is a limit - reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org - let’s chat!