Eskimi is a mobile media company with global reach, combining programmatic, big data, research and digital media into a powerful platform, used by advertising agencies and direct brand clients with 1B+ people reached worldwide. With offices in 5 countries and HQ in Vilnius, Lithuania we work in 42+ markets. Check out this short video for more info about our services.
Eskimi AdOps team is now looking for an experienced AdOps Specialist in our HQ - Lithuania! It’s an interesting, challenging cross-functional role which includes pre-planning Ad sales support, ongoing ad management, ad campaign trafficking, and optimization of all advertisement campaigns.
What You'll do:
Digital Ad Campaign Management (±60%):
- Managing digital ad campaigns via Eskimi DSP, GDN, Facebook and other ad servers as needed
- Managing digital ad impression inventory and banner ad inventory for on-site products
- Planning, organizing, activating, controlling daily processes, identifying opportunities, and implementing global improvements for maximum efficiency and quality
- Ensuring that campaigns are launched on time, that campaign performance is adequately monitored, and any performance issues are communicated to the Sales team in a timely manner
- Diagnosing ad serving problems and interfacing with team and/or clients to identify solutions
- Assisting Sales with campaigns’ planning & selling process
- Working directly with the Tech team to optimize digital campaigns as needed.
- Reporting on digital campaign performance to agencies/clients
- Reporting on final campaign performance – monthly.
Other tasks (±15%):
- Completing data entry and analysis functions if needed
- Providing technical QA support on ad serving if needed.
What will help you do it:
- 2+ years digital advertising operations experience
- Experience working with Google Ad Manager, Business Ads Manager, DSP or any programmatic platforms
- Campaign delivery and optimisation experience
- Result-orientation, an eye for detail and effective time management skills
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced international environment and collaborate effectively across the multicultural organization
- Sharing Eskimi values - growth, ownership, initiative and drive
- Fluency in English is a must and fluent French would be a great advantage.
What's in it for you:
- Exciting and never boring or monotonous role with an ability to buy millions clicks per day, getting Your hands on big global brands & budgets
- A chance to learn more and grow within Eskimi’s global digital advertising world
- Very flexible working atmosphere and opportunity to work from anywhere with a fun, global, self-driven team
- Competitive fixed salary of € 500 - 1000NET (depending on experience) + nice bonuses depending on team and personal performance.
Want to work with perhaps the fastest growing mobile markets in the world? Join our global team and grow together! With us - not even a sky is a limit! Apply & let’s chat!