Do you wish to know about how a certain ad impacted the audience? We think it is essential to measure the ad effect for your brand awareness and the customers’ actions. If so, you may be interested in the Brand Lift study that answers these questions and way more. Eskimi has this service and is ready to help brands evaluate the impact of their marketing campaigns.
The point of this study is to compare two target audience groups: an “exposed” group (that sees the ads) and a “control” group (that is not exposed to any of the ads). The brand perception of the two groups is examined after the ad campaign via a poll. The survey may include such and similar questions:
1. Do you recall seeing an ad for [BRAND/PRODUCT] online or on a mobile device in the last 2 days?
2. Which of the following comes to mind first when you think of [PRODUCT]?
3. Will you recommend [BRAND/PRODUCT] to a friend?
4. Have you heard of [BRAND]?
5. Will you buy/consider [BRAND/PRODUCT] the next time you shop for [CATEGORY]?
6. After the customers respond, Eskimi generates the report with evaluated brand lift %—it is the difference between the feedbacks of both groups.
Well, if raising brand awareness and knowing the measured impact of a certain ad campaign is among your aims—then definitely yes. Eskimi Brand Lift study thoroughly investigates and evaluates the changes in the customer journey, including the stages of brand awareness, interest, consideration, and purchase. In short, the research discloses how the advertising campaign influenced the customers’ interaction with the brand.
After running a study, you will get the answers to such questions as:
1. Do the customers recall the ad?
2. Did the customers like your ad?
3. Are the customers more aware of your brand/product after the campaign?
4. Do the customers have a more favorable attitude towards your brand/product after the campaign?
5. Are the customers more interested in your brand/product?
6. Did the ad induce the customers to consider your brand/product?
7. Are the customers more likely to purchase after seeing your ad?
So, the completed Brand Lift study will give you metrics for ad recall, brand awareness, interest, consideration, favorability, and purchase intent. What is more, it will show you the increase in brand engagement (likes, comments, shares), followers, visitors, and search.
The core of the Brand Lift study is to measure how a certain ad influences the customers. So, you must run one ad campaign for one product, and use the same creative during the whole period. That guarantees the precise results of the study. For example, if you run another campaign, the “control” group may see its ad, and their responses will already be affected.
Brand Lift study is a necessity for any brand that strives to find out its measured impact on the audience. After the research, you will better know the subtleties of your customers’ journey, the strong and the weak points of your campaign, and be able to deliver future ad campaigns better and better.
Let’s connect—we are ready to help you!